Am I the only one who thinks that the limits of not having party chat for different game modes in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a bit ridiculous? I guess the people at Infinity Ward haven’t really spent anytime in the open online public games where all you hear are a bunch of whining cry babies who complain about how you owned them with the n00b-tube the last match but they don’t mention anything about how they camped the whole game… So to solve this problem and no longer hear the complainers I simply did the following and it solved all my problems.
I changed my settings to where all I hear are just my friends who are on my friends list… It’s kind of like having a 24/7 party chat going on. If you would like to see how amazing this feature is just follow the steps below.
- Click the “Xbox” button in the middle of your controller.
- Scroll the the far right panel called “Settings“.
- Then select “Profile“.
- Then select “Edit Profile“.
- Then “Privacy Settings“.
- After you’ve clicked “Privacy Settings” a new screen will show up then click on the “Voice and Text“.
- Once you’ve done the above steps you’ll be able to see the setting “Friends Only” select that and save the settings.
- When the settings are saved you’ll only hear your friends chatting when it comes to gaming.
One really good thing about switching my setting this way is that now my friends i’m actually in the match with let me know when someone is around the corner or where they just got shot.