A buddy of mine sent me the commercial above after I mentioned that I did a blog post a bit back about the new Mountain Dew Game Fuel World of Warcaft soda.
Do you play World of Warcraft…? Well Mountain Dew is teaming up with folks over at World of Warcraft to release two brand new flavors, Alliance Blue and Horde Red. They’re available for a limited time only, so they’re sure to be collectibles as well.
Not only is Mountain Dew & World of Warcraft releasing the limited edition drinks they are also providing you a way to earn free stuff like Alienware products, gamer keyboards, t-shirts, bags and much more? To find out more information check out the Mountian Dew Game Fuel site and register to win free stuff!
Here is how it pretty much works… When you register now you get 100 tokens instantly. Each token is worth an entry for a chance to win prizes every 15 minutes and you can start to redeem the tokens on May 26th. So the more tokens you have the better chance you have getting something you like. Recruit friends and family for more tokens and more chances to win.
The prizes start dropping on May 29,2009 so if I were you I’d register now and get as many friends as possible to sign up so they too have a chance at winning. There is also a link on the site if you wanted to do the 14 day trial of World of Warcraft if you’ve never played it before.
If you are a huge fan of World of Warcraft or if you know someone who is then check out the limited edition collectible steins that are geared towards World of Warcraft. The prices of the steins are $89.99 and there is a legendary collection for $174.99 the prices shown do not include shipping that is separate.
Here’s a little bit more information about the World of Warcraft steins that was gathered from their site…
- Each stein is packaged in a gift box and includes a certificate of authenticity to commemorate your purchase.
- Each exquisite stein is over 10″ tall, weighs a hefty 3 Lbs., and is topped with a sculpted pewter lid.
- Each stein is food safe and can be used to drink your favorite beverage hot or cold.
- Each stein is handcrafted in the old world style with fine-grain stoneware by world renowned stein artisans of Ceramarte.
- Both Blood of the Horde and Alliance United were exclusively illustrated by Samwise Didier and Glenn Rane who are both leading illustrators and visionaries for the World of Warcraft online game.
For more information check out www.wowsteins.com.
Here is a funny YouTube video a buddy of mine sent me… It’s called “World of WifeCraft” it is pretty funny! I’m not a gamer of Warcraft however from just hearing what my friends say level 40 this level 70 that I do pick up on the humor in the video..