Here are some Infamous 2 game details provided by IGN: Infamous 2 opens in Empire City as a massive explosion rips through the town signaling the birth of a new evil. Nearly escaping death by the dark entity known as The Beast, Cole flees the city. Upon leaving, Cole discovers that The Beast has destroyed Empire City and is heading down the coast annihilating everything in its path. For more information about inFAMOUS 2 then check out the review over on IGN.
Here are some great features of the game presented by Amazon:
- 1,000 Vehicles – 170 Premium new models, including hybrids and EVs, and 830 kinds of standard models similar to those seen in previous games.
- Plenty of Courses - Rip it up in more than 20 courses, more than 60 layouts.
- New Physics – The in-game physics system simulation is brand new to the series, and allows for greater realism and damage.
- Arcade Mode – Allows for single race functionality and 2-player battle.
- GT Mode Features – World Map, My Garage, Car Dealer, Tuning Shop, Car Washes/Oil Change, Race Championship (Series system, point system), License Test.
- Online Features – 16-player support, Open Lobby, Text / Voice Chat, Private rooms, Online Photo Album, Online Replay Album, YouTube replay output.
- Photo Mode – Photo Drive and Photo stage.
- Gran Turismo TV – Video output to a PSP or PSP Go, Progressive Download, Improved user interface, continuous play for videos.
- Sound Features – Custom soundtracks pulled from your PS3 hard-drive; Dolby Digital 5.1 and 7.1.
The new Alan Wake game that is scheduled to released on May 31, 2010 looks like it’s going to be an intense psychological thriller! If you watch the video above you’ll notice how detailed the graphics are… INSANE! For more information such as screenshots and game details please feel free to visit the official Alan Wake website.