Ahhh finally someone has recorded the crazy spawning that goes on in Call of Duty: Black Ops. If you watch the video above you’ll see the crazy spawning that takes place in some of the smaller maps of Black Ops.
The above video shows the hidden gun known as the “Thunder Gun” in Call of Duty: Black Ops. This easter egg has been out for a while know it’s mainly being shown now on my site for those who haven’t seen it yet.
Here are the tutorial directions to obtain the Thunder Gun:
- when you start out you throw a couple of grenades so you blow up the gas tanks
- when you do that go where i go to the record machine and hold X (or square for PS3)
- when you do that the screen should shake (if not restart and do the steps again)
- go throw the rest of the campaign and go until you get where you get in the room with a whole bunch of weapons
- once there go the record machine and hold X (or square) and you will see the screen shake.
- once it shakes you will see the thunder gun appear on the wall
- grab the thunder gun and start killing everything in sight!
You can also check out this video for more detailed directions to get the Thunder Gun.
The new map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops looks like it’s going to be well worth the download! The maps will be available February 1st for the Xbox 360. Below is a brief description about the First Strike maps…
First Strike contains 5 incredibly diverse maps spanning the globe; featuring 4 multiplayer maps and a new Zombie experience.
- Berlin Wall, allowing combat on both sides of the imposing wall.
- Discovery, a desolate, frozen German outpost in the Arctic.
- Kowloon, battle in the rain along the rooftops of a towering Chinese sprawl.
- Stadium, an intense locale with a pro hockey arena backdrop.
- Ascension, where you fight zombies in a Soviet launch facility.
From the video above I’d have to say the Kowloon map and the Stadium map look like they might be my favorites.
I must admit I haven’t played through the single player campaign for Call of Duty: Black Ops. I think it’s because, I’m too busy concentrating on ranking up on the multiplayer part of the game.
Well I created this post about the COD7 Intel locations so when I do start the campaign I’ll know exactly where they are located. I was searching around on the internet and I came across a great site that has all the 42 Intel locations for all the single player missions. Below you’ll see a list of the missions, click the link and it will take you to the description of where the Intel is located…