Ahhh finally someone has recorded the crazy spawning that goes on in Call of Duty: Black Ops. If you watch the video above you’ll see the crazy spawning that takes place in some of the smaller maps of Black Ops.
The above video shows the hidden gun known as the “Thunder Gun” in Call of Duty: Black Ops. This easter egg has been out for a while know it’s mainly being shown now on my site for those who haven’t seen it yet.
Here are the tutorial directions to obtain the Thunder Gun:
- when you start out you throw a couple of grenades so you blow up the gas tanks
- when you do that go where i go to the record machine and hold X (or square for PS3)
- when you do that the screen should shake (if not restart and do the steps again)
- go throw the rest of the campaign and go until you get where you get in the room with a whole bunch of weapons
- once there go the record machine and hold X (or square) and you will see the screen shake.
- once it shakes you will see the thunder gun appear on the wall
- grab the thunder gun and start killing everything in sight!
You can also check out this video for more detailed directions to get the Thunder Gun.
The video tutorial above shows you a smaller easter egg on the Map Kino Der Toten in Call of Black Black Ops. Here are a few other easter eggs that are on the Call of Duty Black Ops game… Black ops Nazi zombies alien easter egg, Black ops Nuketown Mailbox Easter Egg and Black Ops easter egg and dog glitch.
Well I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t buy a PS3 (besides waiting for games to come out)… Because according to a few sources like IGN and Gamespot there is “unfixable” hacking going on with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 which are two of my favorite games. This is all due to the recent PS3 security breach. Here is the youtube video that shows the “jailbroken” PS3.